STOP THE TRAFFIK offers top quality training in the field of modern slavery and human trafficking (MSHT) facilitated by our team of specialists.
MSHT is a constantly evolving crime that demands an equally quickly evolving training that is updated constantly to the real-time changes in trafficking typologies, trends and routes. With this in mind, we are uniquely positioned to deliver highly effective trainings powered by real case studies and with content updated continually by data garnered from our database, the Traffik Analysis Hub, which is the largest global database on MSHT. Having trained over 37,000 people across financial institutions, businesses, statutory services, charities and councils, we have a range of standard packages that contain specific content across sectors. Alternatively, choose out bespoke package for a tailored training session.
Choose from one of our standard packages or, alternatively, we offer bespoke solutions that enable your organisation to understand how modern slavery and human trafficking interacts in your particular line of work.
By the end of the standard workshop, you will:
- Learn the definitions of modern slavery, exploitation, human trafficking and smuggling
- Understand the scale of modern slavery and human trafficking globally and in the UK
- Learn how to ‘spot the signs’
- Learn about prosecution and barriers to disclosure
- Gain insight into legislation and protocol in the UK including the Modern Slavery Act
- Enrich your understanding with our first-hand case studies and up-to-date data
- Learn about the typologies of exploitation
This workshop is ideal for:
Hospices and NHS
The highest quality training is always tailored. Bespoke trainings may include:
- A gap analysis of the MSHT training corporates already provide
- Provision of case studies, scripts and/or facts for MSHT e-learning programmes
- A complete re-design/creation of e-learning programmes
- Bespoke videos and/or animations to train front-line teams
- Relevant reporting pathways
- MSHT in your geographical region
- How MSHT interacts with your specific sector
We offer: UK training, international training, certificates, follow up Q&A sessions once learning has been embedded, in person and virtual sessions.
“We look forward to optimising the Modern Slavery training programme with STOP THE TRAFFIK for NHS colleagues and partners – this remains a high priority programme for NHS Safeguarding. Together we are stronger and we look forward to continue embracing this serious and important work.” – Kenny Gibson, National Head of Safeguarding
“STOP THE TRAFFIK’s knowledge, skills and support have been invaluable, and we look forward to continuing this work over the next year and beyond.” – Rosana Elias, Head of Responsible Sourcing, Whitbread