- Ethically made by No Sweat, an anti-sweatshop campaign that sources its products from a worker owned factory in Bangladesh, founded by survivors of the Rana Plaza disaster. All workers are paid a fair wage and have complete autonomy over their working space.
- Designed by talented British artist Sophie Charnley.
- All t-shirts come with a proof of pre-order card in the post.
- There is an option at check out to have a different billing and delivery address, so the t-shirt can be given as a gift.
- Please note that in order to ensure we leave minimal environmental impact, these t-shirts will only be available on a pre-order basis, with the finished product due to be sent out in early 2021.