To coordinate the response to the Ukraine crisis STOP THE TRAFFIK and in collaboration Hope for Justice have created STAY SAFE IN THE UK, a comprehensive resource for NGOs to use and share for Ukrainians in the UK who have been displaced because of the conflict.
STAY SAFE IN THE UK includes information gathered by a collaboration of charities providing support, protection and prevention for those arriving from Ukraine to the UK.
Our STAY SAFE IN THE UK web pack, available in English, Ukrainian, and Russian, includes:
- Full text resource for easy upload and sharing
- Downloadable icons and imagery
- Live link reference to see the resource in action
The STAY SAFE IN THE UK resource includes:
- Directory of information on where people can find support in the UK
- Information on workers’ rights in the UK and how to find work
- How to find accommodation and where to report issues
- Access to physical and mental health support
- Access to legal advice, such as immigration advice
- Support to find family that has been displaced because of the conflict
- Information on benefits and financial support in the UK
- Information on support for family and children
- Information about travel in the UK
- Information on life in the UK
- How to report concerns of trafficking or incidents of exploitation
Do you have a translated (Ukrainian) resource or support organisation that you believe should be listed on this page? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
We would really value your feedback as we continue to develop this page so that we can meet as many needs as possible. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Download the STAY SAFE IN THE UK Web Pack and Icons
As the conflict in Ukraine unfolds, we’ll be continuing our work gathering intelligence and sharing our insights with the wider community.
Ukraine Updates Here